Dow Jones has launched the Dow Jones Stoxx Grand Prix Index. The index measures the performance of the major players in the Formula One series. Index components are defined as engine manufacturers, tire makers, oil and fuel suppliers and team sponsors.
"With the Dow Jones Stoxx Grand Prix Index, we have another tool to build a bridge between the world of sport and the world of finance," says Lars Hamich, Frankfurt-based managing director of Stoxx. "It is a unique index, since it consists not
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Quants stymied by lack of alternative risk premia flows data