UBS Investment Bank has launched the UBS Blue Sea Index, a tradable benchmark for global investments in the freight derivatives market, constructed using liquid, actively traded dry-bulk forward freight agreements (FFAs). The index is intended to underlie various structured products, including hybrid products blended with other commodities, principal-protected notes, outperformance trades and delta-1 trackers.
"Dry freight transportation volumes to countries including China and India have grown d
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Deutsche Bank expects early 2018 decision on LCH exit
- Industry hails potential US relaxation of margin timing rules
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab