The companies named in the industry short list were: SAP, ESS, Enviance, IHS, and Logica.
"This is a relatively new application space, so this is the first time we have done this analysis on carbon management," says Jill Feblowitz, practice director of business technology for Energy Insights and author of the report.
Companies involved with carbon management initiatives use the IT software to track and report direct or indirect greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions such as carbon dioxide (CO2), met
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Deutsche Bank expects early 2018 decision on LCH exit
- Industry hails potential US relaxation of margin timing rules
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab