Chicago-headquartered TT has passed conformance testing and plans to provide access to coincide with the launch of the Nybot soft commodities on the IntercontinentalExchange’s (ICE’s) electronic trading platform.
The Nybot sugar, cotton, coffee, cocoa and frozen concentrated orange juice products will be accessible through TT’s ICE gateway. The gateway launched in 2004 and currently supports both ICE cleared OTC and ICE futures products.
“Access to Nybot commodities through our ICE gateway wi
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Quants stymied by lack of alternative risk premia flows data