LCH.Clearnet launched its dry freight options clearing service with the first trades cleared on February 8 - 180 lots of Panamax timecharter options traded between Macquarie Bank and Bunge, an agribusiness and food company. The deal was brokered by Freight Investor Services (FIS).
The routes initially covered will be the three main dry timecharter routes: Panamax, Capesize and Supramax. The options clearing service allows market counterparties to offset cleared option positions against their unde
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- Quants stymied by lack of alternative risk premia flows data