The transaction represents a highly innovative deal structure, involving a mix of guaranteed delivery and offtake commitments, with fixed as well as flexible pricing, and advance and balance payments against delivery, with strong security measures built in, say the companies.
CERs are created from the Kyoto Protocol¹s Clean Development Mechanism (CDM), which involves developed countries implementing projects to reduce emissions in developing countries in Asia, South America and Africa.
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Industry hails potential US relaxation of margin timing rules