Despite reduction targets, major European electricity producers have increased their carbon emissions since 2007, according to the seventh edition of the European Carbon Factor report released by PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) in November 2008.
The total CO2 emissions for 2007 from 22 European electrical utilities have increased by 23 million tonnes (Mt), which is up 3% from the previous year. Put in context, the increase since 2006 is as much as the total rise in emissions over the five previous y
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Industry hails potential US relaxation of margin timing rules