Climate Exchange is parent company to Chicago Climate Exchange (CCX), the Chicago Climate Futures Exchange (CCFE) and the European Climate Exchange (ECX). Bank of America will join all three exchanges as part of the deal.
The joint venture will be structured so that Bank of America will earn the right to be issued additional CLE stock with a value of up to $25 million dependent on revenues generated by the venture.
Bank of America will, according to a joint statement from the companies, “hel
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Industry hails potential US relaxation of margin timing rules