The privately held, limited liability company was formed by international agricultural and risk management company Cargill, a major ethanol producer and distributor. In a bid to develop and invest in renewable energy projects in the US, Cargill will provide the initial development capital for the projects and will support the facilities, including corn supply, natural gas, price risk management and the marketing of ethanol and distillers’ grains.
The company estimates that each plant will us
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Quants stymied by lack of alternative risk premia flows data