Standard Bank and carbon asset developer Camco have structured an innovative deal through which Camco will receive EUR15 million.
An auction for a tranched pool of certified emission reduction (CERs) took place in late August and was four times oversubscribed according to Camco. Standard Bank acted as the end-buyers' counterparty.
The transaction involved the rights to CER products from all of Camco's Clean Development Mechanism (CDM) projects being grouped together into a joint account. Rights to
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Quants stymied by lack of alternative risk premia flows data