The jointly developed structure holds the rights to credits from a diverse pool of Clean Development Mechanism (CDM) projects developed by EcoSecurities.
The structure offers exposure to different levels of CER delivery risk, and has been designed so that buyers benefit from EcoSecurities' CDM expertise and a geographically and technologically diverse portfolio, without incurring on-the-ground development and transaction costs, according to Credit Suisse.
Credit Suisse is transaction manager
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Industry hails potential US relaxation of margin timing rules