Spectron has launched a soft commodities and agricultural products desk based in London to cover sugar, wheat, coffee, cocoa, corn and soybean swaps and options markets in US and European time zones.
"With the right brokers becoming available it seemed like the right time to extend our experience and expertise into softs and ags," says Richard Frape, director of market services. "The response has been pretty good so far."
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Industry hails potential US relaxation of margin timing rules