The financially settled crude oil, Brent crude oil last day and natural gas calendar spread option contracts will begin on January 25 for a trade date of January 26. The crude and Brent crude oil contracts will be 1,000 barrels in size, with a minimum price fluctuation of $0.01 per barrel. Natural gas contracts will have a minimum fluctuation of $0.001 per million British thermal units (MMBtu) and be 10,000 MMBtu in size.
Expiration of the crude oil contracts will occur on the business day immedi
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Quants stymied by lack of alternative risk premia flows data