Credit ratings agency Standard & Poor's is to diversify into the carbon markets with the launch of its Carbon Offset Project Risk Assessments (Copra) service.
Copra, which S&P hopes to launch by December 2009 in co-operation with an as yet unnamed strategic partner, will offer independent assessment of delivery risk on primary Certified Emissions Reduction (CER) credits generated by Clean Development Mechanism (CDM) emissions reduction projects.
The assessment methodology will take into account va
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Quants stymied by lack of alternative risk premia flows data