BNP Paribas has combined its commodity derivatives and foreign exchange businesses, naming Adrian Boehler and Hubert de Lambilly as co-heads of the new division, a source familiar with the situation tells Risk.net.
Boehler was previously global head of sales for the French bank's forex unit, called the FX and Local Markets Group, while De Lambilly was global head of trading. The duo took on their additional duties on August 1.
Amine Bel Hadj Soulami, who had led the bank's commodity derivatives
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Quants stymied by lack of alternative risk premia flows data