Stuart Smith is set to join Citi as its new head of commodities for the Asia-Pacific region, according to a source.
Until several months ago, Smith was the global head of commodities structuring at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (CBA), and before that he spent nearly five years as a managing director in the Singapore office of Deutsche Bank.
Smith will join Citi in mid-June as a Singapore-based managing director, the source says. He replaces Jason Tudor, whose departure from the US bank was repo
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Quants stymied by lack of alternative risk premia flows data