You are invited to participate in the annual Energy Risk energy trading and risk management (ETRM) software survey and rankings.
The survey should take no longer than 10 to 15 minutes to complete. In return for your time, you will have the opportunity to receive a free pass to an Energy Risk conference or a seat at an Energy Risk awards dinner in Houston, London or Singapore.
All responses will remain strictly confidential and no personal information will be published or released to any third party.
Consultants, please answer the questions using your knowledge of the market and from your clients' point of view where applicable.
Please note that we reserve the right to disqualify companies or discard votes in this survey, where:
• People vote for their own firm
• There are multiple votes from the same person
• There are multiple votes from a single IP address
• Votes are cast using web-based (for example, Hotmail) or fake email addresses
• There are votes by people who choose the same firm indiscriminately throughout the poll, without due consideration
• There are votes by people who clearly do not use or advise on ETRM systems
• Block votes have been cast by groups of people on the same desk at the same institution voting for the same vendor
• There is any indication that an unfair attempt has been made to influence the votes, other than what is mentioned above
• A firm has provided an inducement to a client to vote, whether it be gifts, drinks or other entertainment (although a notification to clients of the survey is acceptable)
The closing date for the survey is February 12, 2016.
Commodities editor, Risk.net
The week on Risk.net, March 10-16 2018Receive this by email