In a sign of the rapid pace of China's economic internationalisation the Dalian Commodity Exchange (DCE) is looking to allow foreign investors to directly access its onshore iron ore futures market by the end of 2015, according to Wang Shumei, Beijing-based senior manager of the exchange's industrial products department.
The authorities in China have adopted a two-pronged approach to internationalising the country's commodity markets: the first relates to the imminent launch of RMB-denominated o
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Deutsche Bank expects early 2018 decision on LCH exit
- Industry hails potential US relaxation of margin timing rules
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab