The winners of our 20th Anniversary Lifetime Achievement Awards join an exclusive club of current and retired industry veterans who have helped shape the evolution of the global commodity and energy markets. Just 20 individuals are honoured below, marking 20 years since Energy Risk was first published back in 1994.
The individuals were hand-picked by a judging panel consisting of Energy Risk’s editorial team, with input from some external industry experts. That work was far from easy, and during
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Quants stymied by lack of alternative risk premia flows data