Changing fundamentals and regulatory upheaval have put unprecedented demands on the software systems of energy market participants in the past 18 months. Houston-based implementation specialist Structure has consistently been ahead of the curve in its response, expanding its services to meet new and tricky challenges faced by its clients.
"One of our biggest accomplishments has been broadening our services," says Baris Ertan, Houston-based partner and commercial trading segment lead at Structure
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Quants stymied by lack of alternative risk premia flows data