Edward Morse, head of global commodities research at Credit Suisse, speaking at Energy Risk's 14th annual conference in Houston, said he believes oil will "stay range-bound between $65 and $90 per barrel (bbl) over the next few years. It should be between $75 and $80/bbl for 2010. Fundamentals all point to a range-bound fashion this year, next year and the year after."
For the FULL interview, please click on the video.
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Industry hails potential US relaxation of margin timing rules