There are many misconceptions surrounding investment – and particularly within the energy sector – in Russia. One can't help feeling that the country's Soviet legacy colourful characters have fuelled a media circus that exaggerates the obstacles and ignores the opportunities.
Russia has always enjoyed the good fortune of possessing vast energy resources, which are helping to propel its growth and build a strong energy-security base. In terms of electricity production, Russia is the fourth lar
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Quants stymied by lack of alternative risk premia flows data