The Stamford cargo group will provide brokerage of ships, freight and existing financial derivatives on freight rates, and will complement the existing TFS physical and forward freight agreement (FFA) freight desks, which are located in Perth and Melbourne, Australia.
TFS Freight will initially focus on dry freight such as coal, grains, metal and scrap metal, pulp and paper, and will ideally expand into wet cargoes to serve the TFS energy business (oil, natural gas, coal, electricity, em
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Quants stymied by lack of alternative risk premia flows data