RWE npower has set out plans for a 1,600 megawatt (MW) clean coal power station to replace its existing coal-fired station in Tilbury, Essex, UK.
The new power station will cost over £1 billion to build and would be operational by 2013. It will be designed to accommodate 'carbon capture and storage' technology, RWE npower said.
In an environmental 'scoping document' submitted to the Department of Trade and Industry today, RWE npower detailed proposals that would see the existing station replac
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Quants stymied by lack of alternative risk premia flows data