Goldman Sachs has purchased Constellation Energy Group's London-based international commodities business for an undisclosed fee. The deal is still pending and neither party would comment on the full details, although Michael DuVally, a spokesperson for Goldman Sachs, said the new business complemented its existing operations.
Constellation's international business includes the company's coal and freight platforms, as well as its European-focused power, gas and carbon trading operations. The trans
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- Industry hails potential US relaxation of margin timing rules
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence