In May, Structured Products will publish the results of its annual Technology Rankings. Once again, we need your help to determine who the best technology vendors are for pricing, analytics, trading and risk management.
The survey should only take 5–10 minutes to complete. It is divided into a number of categories, including pricing and analytics, trading systems, risk management and regulatory reporting.
The results will be published on Risk.net and in the June/July edition of Structured Products magazine. To ensure you receive your free copy, please complete your contact details in full.
We thank you for your help in assisting us with this important survey for the structured products market.
To participate, please click HERE
The deadline for responses is April 1, 2016.
Please note: respondents should only vote in categories in which they are active, and should not vote for their own firm or subsidiary. All votes will be held in the strictest confidence. No details of respondents will be published.
Click HERE to access the poll.
Thank you in advance for your help and participation.
Structured Products reserves the right in this survey to disqualify companies, or discard votes, where:
- People vote for their own firm, or relatives of someone who works in that company vote for the firm
- There are multiple votes from the same person
- There have been multiple votes from a single IP address
- Web-based (e.g., hotmail, gmail) or fake email addresses have been used
- Votes by people who choose the same firm indiscriminately throughout the poll, without due consideration
- Votes by people who clearly do not trade the product
- Block votes from groups of people on the same desk at the same institution voting for the same firm
- There is any indication that an unfair attempt has been made to influence the votes, other than what is mentioned above
- A firm has provided an inducement to a client to vote, whether it be gifts, drinks or other entertainment
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email