ANZ's commodity research team has proven to be a valuable source of insight in the past 18 months. The five-member team – spread across Singapore, Sydney and Melbourne – travels extensively throughout Asia and is able to call on the bank's deep relationships with major commodity consumers and producers. Those relationships have helped the team to make some particularly notable predictions in commodity markets from agriculture to gold.
Given heightened volatility in commodities compared with prio
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Quants stymied by lack of alternative risk premia flows data