The story of the year has been China. The need for further capital account liberalisation combined with an economic slowdown that forced regulators to release short-term stimulus policies to prop up sliding GDP – sparking higher volatility across all asset classes.
Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (ICBC) was able to capture these market dynamics quickly and provide robust risk management solutions for its clients, providing strong growth across foreign exchange, interest rates and commodi
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Quants stymied by lack of alternative risk premia flows data