In a year dominated by election-related flows, CIMB Niaga has triumphed for helping customers with hedging to take Asia Risk's House of the Year, Indonesia award.
Indonesia's macro dynamic over the past 12 months has centred around the political backdrop of the country's presidential election, which ultimately saw Joko Widodo triumph over Prabowo Subianto. Stocks, bonds and the currency – the rupiah – have been driven by initial uncertainty about the outcome. The market is also being affected by
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Industry hails potential US relaxation of margin timing rules