The prime brokerage business in Asia is evolving fast with hedge funds growing in sophistication and new fund launches increasing the overall pie for prime brokers to service. Macro themes also provided tactical trading opportunities and in both areas Deutsche Bank excelled to win Asia Risk's Prime Broker of the Year.
The macro backdrop in Asia has continued to see flows related to Japan, albeit at a reduced volume than last year while the national election in India that saw pro-business candida
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Quants stymied by lack of alternative risk premia flows data