Connecticut-based Triple Point Technology wins our ETRM Software House of the Year due to solid revenue, profit and customer growth over the past 18 months. The firm has also made several key additions to its product offering, most notably a move into supply chain optimisation, with its December 2012 purchase of Pennsylvania-based supply chain software provider Wam Systems.
During 2012, Triple Point grew its revenue by 30% and profits by 40%. It added 28 new clients, including US-based refiner V
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Industry hails potential US relaxation of margin timing rules