Société Générale Corporate & Investment Banking (SG CIB) wins this year’s Energy Finance House of the Year award for demonstrating deep commitment to its clients, even in the face of tight deadlines and political and economic turmoil.
One such client is the Egyptian Refining Company (ERC) – a public-private partnership between private investors and the state-owned Egyptian General Petroleum Corporation. In June 2012, ERC announced it had closed on a $3.7 billion financing package that would allo
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Quants stymied by lack of alternative risk premia flows data