Opened in February 2008, the Antarctica Credit and Distressed Fund seeks to capitalise on opportunities in hedge funds which invest across the wealth of credit and distressed hedge fund strategies currently available globally.
It is a wide field and manager Antarctica Asset Management can choose from a broad range of strategies including long/short credit, long only, distressed, event driven, capital structure arbitrage, structured credit, asset-backed securities, mortgage-backed securities, ded
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Industry hails potential US relaxation of margin timing rules