Employing a short-term, technical and discretionary investment strategy, Capricorn sees its niche as a currency manager with its disciplined trading approach and years of currency trading experience.
The investment process is designed to channel the best trading ideas in the model portfolio that is then mirrored in client accounts. Using technical analysis and discretionary judgment, the investment team searches for investment opportunities wherever they occur in the G10 currency markets.
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Quants stymied by lack of alternative risk premia flows data