The Lyxor Platform saw an impressive $4.5 billion of inflows in alternative investments in the past year.
Given the $29 billion total alternative assets of Lyxor, and the fact that it has seen the number of registered hedge funds decrease as a result of the fall out from the turbulent year of trading in 2008/09, this puts into perspective the gains the platform has made. Hedge funds on the platform now number 110, down from 150 prior to the credit crisis.
"The $4.5 billion is quite remarkable an
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Industry hails potential US relaxation of margin timing rules