The 47° North Capital Innovation Fund launched in June 2009 to offer investors access to a diversified portfolio of new and innovative alternative investment strategies.
It combines a thematic set of alternative investment strategies ranging from transportation, electricity, Middle East and Northern African equities, insurance-linked securities, alternative energy to volatility arbitrage and multi-commodities.
The fund benefits from the ‘first mover advantage' in new investment areas by capturin
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Quants stymied by lack of alternative risk premia flows data