In a September letter to investors celebrating its 15th anniversary, Aurum described the past decade and a half as a "learning curve: tumultuous and challenging at times, profitable at others and always requiring constant vigilance."
Founded in 1994 by eight principals - all of whom still work with the firm - it has successful navigated its way through the turmoil of the past two years, and other such periods in its 15 year history, by focusing on liquidity, transparency, active management and d
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Quants stymied by lack of alternative risk premia flows data