The Merrion European Absolute Return Fund is a Ucits-compliant pan-European equity long/short fund launched in mid-2010. During its first six months (ending December 31, 2010), it delivered over 10% net in volatile market conditions and demonstrated its ability to deliver alpha from both the long and short components of the portfolio. The fund increased assets by 30% during this period.
The fund aims to deliver absolute returns in the range of 15%-20% annually with an annualised volatility of bet
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- Industry hails potential US relaxation of margin timing rules
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence