BlueCrest Capital Management runs its 18-strong investor relations team out of London and New York.
The company's client services team is built around providing a quality, specialist service. This is achieved by assigning individual members of the team to specific client groups, such as family office, pensions, fund of funds and private clients, ech with the task of fully understanding each member of the client base.
"Fundamental to client services is the ability to achieve a deep understanding
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Quants stymied by lack of alternative risk premia flows data