The Cube Global Multi-Strategy Fund of hedge funds (FoHF) invests on a top-down, dynamic basis. A weekly meeting of the investment committee identifies themes and opportunities in line with the broader macroeconomic climate.
The fund allocates roughly 85% to 90% in external managers including cash and then employs a risk overlay to effectively manage the risk inherent in investing with a long-term thematic approach. This helps mitigate the fact that it can be difficult to reallocate quickly when
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Quants stymied by lack of alternative risk premia flows data