LGT Capital Partners is an experienced manager of alternative assets, having been allocating to funds of hedge funds (FoHFs) since 1994. A substantial $4.5 billion of its total $19 billion assets under management (AUM) is in hedge fund products with the majority of the remainder allocated to private equity investments.
The Castle Alternative Invest multi-manager offering has been around for most of that time, having been opened in 1996. It has returned 143.10% to clients since inception, equival
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Industry hails potential US relaxation of margin timing rules