The basic objective of the Gems Recovery Portfolio, offered by Gems Management, is to achieve a risk-adjusted performance over all stages of the market cycle through investing in opportunities derived from corporate change. The fund is currently invested predominantly in a number of credit-related strategies including distressed debt, event driven and value strategies.
But the fund invests in more than just distressed debt or deep value strategies. It gives weight to event driven and value strat
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Quants stymied by lack of alternative risk premia flows data