Founded in 2005 as a specialised subsidiary to Arbat Capital Management of Moscow, I2BF is a London-based international fund management group focusing on venture capital and public equity activities in the US, Europe and Asia Pacific, specifically in the clean energy.
The hedge fund arm of I2BF, launched in 2008 is the newest addition to the company and integrates its knowledge of technology, fundamentals and quantitative methods to hone what the company terms “a mixed-strategy public markets app
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Quants stymied by lack of alternative risk premia flows data