HDF Finance has a wealth of experience in the industry. Founded in 1986, it was the first independent French multi-manager in the alternative sector and has been investing in long/short strategies for over two decades.
HDF Multi Reactive Class fund was launched in October 2004. It is a broadly diversified multi-strategy fund of hedge funds (FoHF) allocating to managers trading all financial assets.
“This is a multi-strategy fund which is less diversified than many,” explains chief investment offi
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Quants stymied by lack of alternative risk premia flows data