The Global Diversified Programme is Quality Capital Management's (QCM) flagship product.
The fund manager is Aref Karim, CEO and chief investment officer at the company. He brings 27 years of experience in alternative investments with 14 years in the fund management side of QCM.
Since it launched in August 1999, the fund has produced a net cumulative performance of 310%. The fund has an annualised return of 21.71% and annualised volatility at 24.11%.
QCM describes the Global Diversified Programme
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Industry hails potential US relaxation of margin timing rules