When Stephane Lamoine, the manager of the Iskandia Capital Fund, started managing money 20 years ago, he was surprised by the lack of depth in the way investment ideas were made and executed in the large organisations in which he worked.
He started developing back testing and investment strategy solutions and launched a company whose business was to sell the solutions to asset management firms. He found that as much as these concepts appealed to headquarters and directors at the companies, there
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Industry hails potential US relaxation of margin timing rules