Kasikornbank has built on the reorganisation it completed last year. It has driven a high level of growth in its business in the forex segment during the past year and has a market share of 30% of domestic volume in forex products. It is also one the few banks in the Thai market that can offer cross-currency interest rate swaps with tenors of up to 20 years.
Wichai Narongwanich, senior vice-president for integrated risk management and analytics at Kasikornbank, highlights the introduction of the
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Industry hails potential US relaxation of margin timing rules