Chicago-based CME Group’s Nymex Exchange has scooped the Exchange of the Year in our 2012 Asia awards for demonstrating determination and increased focus on the Asian region this year. Of particular note is the launch of a raft of new Asia-specific cleared swaps and an increase in its stake in the Dubai Mercantile Exchange (DME).
The exchange doubled its stake in the nascent DME to 50% in February as part of a broader equity restructuring of the bourse.
This is considered by many as a shrewd mov
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Quants stymied by lack of alternative risk premia flows data