Welcome to this special supplement for the Custody Risk European Awards 2011. The awards are recognised as the most prestigious in the securities servicing industry and identify the best companies in custody, fund administration and technology within Europe.
Although 2011 started brightly with optimism high, in the end it proved a challenging year as the eurozone debt crisis took hold, with countries and banks grappling with a large-scale sovereign debt crisis.
Such conditions mean the relations
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Quants stymied by lack of alternative risk premia flows data