In a year of economic uncertainty, gas oversupply and erratic markets, E.ON Energy Trading (EET) continued to grow and make progress towards European gas markets integration, earning itself Energy Risk's 2011 European Natural Gas House of the Year award along the way.
EET's gas desk supplies E.ON Group's retail businesses and gas-fired power plants and, along with its oil trading activities, provides group market units with risk management services. EET is active in all European gas markets and
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Quants stymied by lack of alternative risk premia flows data